Smarter urban living
Using connected devices to gather information in real time, smart cities enable decision-makers to monitor and analyse data from the entire urban eco-system to ensure an integrated approach to city planning and management. We explore some of the economic and sustainable benefits of smart city technology;
- Infrastructure management - Connected city solutions help manage the complex web of different systems and infrastructures that make up today’s urban landscapes. Learn more about smart building automation
- Sustainability - Smart cities help reduce the impact on the environment whilst ensuring that transport, traffic and parking solutions are efficient and cost-effective
- Security - Smart CCTV, remote security monitoring and facial recognition devices are just a few examples of IoT solutions that are helping lower crime levels and ensuring streets and green spaces are clean and safe for all citizens
- Waste management - Smart waste management solutions use sensors to measure waste fill levels and notify collection services when bins need to be emptied.
- Agritech - IoT is transforming the agriculture sector, driving more efficient and sustainable farming processes. From soil temperature and fertiliser monitoring, to real-time livestock tracking, advances in agritech are reducing costs and minimising the use of harmful chemicals. Learn more about smart farming.
- Micro-Mobility - Micro-mobility solutions are becomming increasingly popular in urban areas across the world. Contributing to lower congestion and more efficient use of parking, this emerging technology is paving the way for smarter and more sustainable cities. Learn more about micro-mobility.
Speak to our team of experts about your smart city solutions now.
Request a demo